Job Title: Manager of Finance & Administration
Just Us! is a worker co-op situated in beautiful Grand Pre, Nova Scotia. Just Us! has been in business for 20 years and continues to be a leader in the local food movement. Just Us! is Canada’s first Fair Trade Roaster and has pioneered sales of Fair Trade coffee, tea, chocolate and sugar in Canada. Just Us! has just over 7 million in sales in both wholesale and retail. We are looking for someone that is a team player, has strong organizational skills, financial management experience and looking for a dynamic company to work for.
The job is full time and will be working out of Grand Pre. You will be responsible to manage various departments including, finance, payroll and HR, facilities, systems and inventory.
General responsibilities: To provide the leadership team with strong financial, inventory and administrative management skills.
- Forecasting & procurement of chocolate, tea, sugar, and sundry items.
- Manage cash flow.
- Identify grants and other revenue sources.
- Internal and external reporting.
- Carry out financial oversight, analysis, and reporting.
- Administer and coordinate annual financial, fair trade, and organic audits.
- Coordinate the annual budgeting process.
- Receive and effectively manage Grievances.
- Proven management skills.
- Team player.
- Hands on experience in finance and inventory.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Effective and direct communication skills.
- Good understanding of co-ops.
- Up to date WHMIS certification required.
Salary to be negotiated. We have 100% paid for health benefits, profit sharing, paid vacation and sick time.
Please send your resume to Debra Moore, firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27th, 2015